Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!!


Here is our tribute to Halloween. It is funny because the kids wanted to watch this last night. Brooklyn is obsessed with the video and that is all she wants to watch. Maddux is not so into it. He didn't want to watch it yesterday although he ended up taking some peeks from about 20 feet away. Then last night when we put him in bed his stomach all of a sudden hurt and he needed to sleep with mom and dad. I think he was just scared of the monsters and didn't want to sleep by himself. I told Jennie that would happen but she insisted he watched it. Nolan was fine and also loves the video. I wish I could post the whole thing but it is over 10 minutes so I took the best part.

I was also lucky enough to leave work early today so I could go any watch Brooklyn's school Halloween parade. All the kids got to put on their costumes and then watch around the outside of the school with all the parents watching. I was surprised at how many parents were actually there. I took Maddux as he was bored sitting at home. Brooklyn was the only Snow Queen there but I guess you can only have one Queen.


Here is Brooklyn's friend Meghan who was dressed as a Panera worker.

Tonight we are off to Greg and Tacie's house to have pizza and trick-or-treat. The kids are very excited to hang out with their cousins and and also gets lots of candy. It is nice to have family so close that we can do these types of things together. We will put up some pictures tomorrow of the festivities. We hope that you and your family have a safe and Happy Halloween.

No comments: