Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Maddux is the big 6.



On Friday our big boy turned 6 years old and boy did we party big. What was suppose to be a party with a couple of his friends turned into a houseful of people. I will apologize for not getting that many pictures but with 22 kids, 8 to 10 adults and one bloody nose it was quite crazy in our house. I guess I didn't think we had invited a lot of people until they all showed up and were here. Anyways it was a lot of fun and I finally got it all cleaned up this afternoon. Man, the time sure does go by fast. I guess people aren't lying when they tell you to cherish these times. Thank you to all of those who came and for those that sent or brought gifts. I don't know what it is about Bakugan figures but I think everyone but 2 people gave him some type of Bakugan. He is really into those right now sop those were perfect gifts. He will be getting some thank yous out soon. Well since I didn't get very many pictures I figured I would post some past pictures so you can see how Maddux has grown. I hope you enjoy.


This is Payton who can't wait to get a piece of that cake. She is watching as each piece is passed out just waiting for hers.


Maddux about 18 months hanging outside with his sister playing in the water.


Two years old playing baseball at Great Grandma Beards. He showed a knack for the game at a very early age.


Maddux at 2 1/2 getting ready to go to Church.


2 1/2 years old in Florida. He had no fear of the water so we had to water proof him very good.


His first trip in the ocean (Clearwater, FL).


His first baseball game at 3. I will never forget this because he was ready to go home before the first pitch was ever thrown.


Showing the guns at age 4. If anyone wants some tickets to the gun show Maddux has them.


5 years old and goofy as ever. He went through a period where he was all about the head and hand stands.


One of my favorite pictures of Maddux from this last summer in Florida. I asked him to look and wave at me during his launch and that is exactly what he did.

We are so grateful to have Maddux in our family and grateful for the energy and spark that he brings to us all. It has been such a pleasure to watch him develop and gain his own personality over the years. He is such a great example to his siblings, his family and his friends. I can't wait to watch him grow up and become a young man over the coming years. There is definitely never a dull moment with Maddux and we love him so much for that. He keeps us on our toes and is a great blessing to our life.

No comments: