Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Technical Difficulties

Please stand by we are experiencing some technical difficulties.................

I am sorry to report that our computer is still not fixed. We actually got it back last week but since it was converted to a Mac we didn't have wireless access. Well the guy left Windows on it as well so we were able to get on and do some things last Thursday. We then went to Maryland for the weekend and upon returning on Sunday found out that the same virus was back on. Needless to say we are without a computer once again. We are trying to get some airport so we can use the Internet on the Mac side and hope to have that tonight. I have lots of pictures from Florida and Maryland that are just waiting to be uploaded. I promise that as soon as I have our computer up and working again I will get them all on here.

No comments: