Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our New TV Room.

Well we finally got our new couch and since everything else in the TV room was new Jennie finally let me get my new TV. The couch, a leather sectional, showed up on Saturday and really made my old TV stick out. So we went to a couple stores that night and came home with a brand new big screen. It is amazing what the TV's can do now and it looks great with the couch. With the help of Greg and Bill I was able to get the TV set up last night and now just need to figure how to hook the Bose into it for surround sound. I messed with it a little last night and tonight but think I am going to have to call and have someone walk me through it. Anyways everything looks great and here are some pictures so you can see.


The new couch.


We love the huge ottoman and being able to kick your feet up and relax.


I was finally able to watch the CAV's in HD tonight and boy is there a big difference. Feel free to stop over and catch a game, they will all be on.

1 comment:

Spencer said...

I'm coming to lay on the couch and watch a game!