Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mom and Dawn Trip



Well it took me a little while but I finally am putting up pictures from my mother and sisters visit. Blake and Ashlynn had Spring Break two weeks ago so my mom decided to bring them up to visit. The kids love it when they get to see and play with their cousins and they don't get to see Blake and Ashlynn very much so it was fun for everyone. To my surprise my sister, Dawn, also came up to surprise me. I haven't seen her in probably 6 years and was glad that she could come. We are hoping that next time she comes she will bring Kristian and Michael so the kids can play with them. They were here for the whole week and I know our kids loved having them here. We got lucky that the weather was nice and the kids could play outside a lot. I was also able to take a couple days off from work and was able to take them downtown to show them the city. We went to the Christmas Story house, showed them my work, went to the ball parks, walked along the pier, went to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame and visited Edgewater Park. We had a great day and know they can say they have seen the city. The kids then went and saw Monsters vs. Aliens that night, thanks to Grandma Wendy and Dawn, and Jennie and I were able to get out without any kids. It was such a fun week and were glad that they could all come and visit. It only is taking me a week to get these pictures on here but here are some pictures from their trip. We have been fortunate to have a lot of family in town this last month or so and are anxiously waiting Grandpa Beard to come in May. The kids are already counting down the days until he gets here.


The whole clan minus Jennie. Someone had to take the picture as I have not figured out the timer yet.


Me, Dawn and my mother.


Me and the kids with Aunt Dawn (now I know where Maddux gets his smile from).


The Beard kids with Grandma Wendy.


The Beard kids with Aunt Dawn.

No comments: