Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Family Kalahari Trip



With Jennie's family all in town they decided to head up to Kalahari, which is an indoor waterpark, on Wednesday. Greg was able to get discounted tickets for everyone to go Wednesday and Thursday. He got one suite and an extra room so all 21 of us could go. I originally was not going to go due to work but ended up getting everything done early and surprised Jennie and the kids by just showing up. I called Jennie from the parking lot and asked her what room they were in just in case I needed to get a hold of them. Then 5 minutes later I knocked on the door and surprised them. They were so excited and we had a lot of fun. The kids had a blast and I think the adults enjoyed themselves as well. The slideshow is all the pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

thekerrclan said...

Some of these pictures should be edited before being placed online! SCARY.

Rachel said...

oh you mean like the one of me holding payton where I look like I am seven months pregnant. and no that is not an announcement, I am not pregnant at all! I agree, I better start masking sure I edit Ted's blogging before he posts:)!!

Rachel said...

by the way. i guess rachel was signed in or something that was actually me, jennie making that comment, rachel may have an announcement to make.