Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our Little Girl.



These are some recent pictures of Payton and our family. We are pretty lucky to have 2 Grandpa's here, 1 Grandma, and 2 Great Grandma's here right now days after Payton was born. We will have the other Grandma (my mom) here in a couple of weeks. It is so nice to have family around during these special times. Speaking of family, thank you to Bill and Connie who took the kids during the birth and the day after. I know they had a full house with both their mothers but it was nice to not to have to worry about the kids. It was especially nice since they also had the kids the weekend before for Sam and Tiffany's wedding. Well we hope that you enjoy the pictures and I will get some more up when I get a chance.

1 comment:

thekerrclan said...

No one should be allowed to look so good right after giving birth! You continually amaze me!