Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Horray for Roller Coasters


Well there is still no baby yet but that is not for a lack of trying. We were out walking all over today trying to get things going but to no avail. We ended up going to the Strongsville Carnival to let the kids ride some rides and play some games. Nolan loved the Pirate Ship and wanted to go over and over again. The other two wanted nothing to do with it but Nolan loved it. I tried over and over to talk one of the other two to go on because I knew if I could get one the other would go but no such luck. Nolan on the other hand had no fear of it and would still be riding it if he could. He even put both his hands up during the ride all by himself. It was funny because once we got to the highest point and started to drop you could feel it in you belly and he would start to giggle. The second we got off the ride both times he went over and grabbed Jennie's hand and tried to get back in line. It is amazing that the kid has no fear of anything. Jennie and I were talking tonight at dinner and decided that he will most likely be the first one of the kids to break a bone.


Now here is a ride that was more to Brooklyn's liking. She loved the Merry-Go-Round. She also rode on the super slide as well as the Dizzy Dragons, which Maddux also rode. Maddux was a little more daring and also rode the Dragon roller coaster with Nolan. Nolan was the only one who put his hands up but I think they both liked that ride. The kids also got to see how fast they could throw a baseball and try to guess their speed to win a prize. Maddux was first to go and topped out at 29 mph. Brooklyn then followed that with a 25 mph heater. Neither guessed the final speed but the man was nice enough to give each of them a giant inflatable bat. I am sure that we will be thanking him later on when they start beating each other with them. We finished the day by riding the merry-go-round one last time.
We almost had a full crew but do the size of someones belly and the warning sign posted on all the rides Jennie had to sit everything out.
Well we go in tomorrow morning at 7:00 am to begin the induction process which means she should be hear something later tomorrow morning or early afternoon. We will be calling a lot of you to spread the news and will also post some pictures once she comes and I get a little free time.

3 comments:

The Beards said...

Ted is in huge trouble, I told him not to put any belly pictures on here, but apparently he does not care if my huge belly is posted all over the internet for the whole world to see, and I guess it doesn't matter what I think!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much for any blackmail you may have had Tacie!

team p said...

I WAS a little surprised to see that picture -- give our conversation! It's a good thing Greg doesn't blog. But then, I never take pictures like that. I have the memories of busting out of everything -- I don't need visual reminders. Ha ha! We're thinking of you and waiting for that phone call today!

thekerrclan said...

Good grief! I'm not sure why I am signed in under TEAM P. Every time I log into the computer these days - -it's under a different name.