Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Sunday, November 30, 2008

One Last Bike Ride

Well we have had pretty decent weather the last couple of days which enabled the kids to get outside for one last bike ride. It was also a good break for Jennie and I as the kids can tear apart a house and any time we can get them outside we do. It was still a little chilly, as you can see from their rosy red cheeks, but sunny with no rain or snow.
















Maddux still thinks it is summer as he is always wearing shorts no matter what it is like outside. I think Jennie finally went through his drawers and put all his shorts because he will wear them if he can find them. I think he was just happy to be out riding his bike that he really didn't think about what he was wearing.



























After they were tired of running around outside we started to put up the Christmas tree and other decorations. I started outside by hanging the lights and setting up the lawn decorations. I had some help for about 5 minutes and then it either wasn't fun any more or they got cold because they all went inside. I finally got everything set up and now just need to figure out how to get power to everything.














While I was outside the kids and Jennie were setting up the Christmas tree and decorations inside. I don't know how much help the kids actually were but everything did eventually get set up. I only with the house could smell this good all the time. We will now see how long everything stays where it is before Nolan tries to destroy everything. The bottom half of our tree may have nothing on it but the time Christmas comes around.

No comments: