Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Justin Bieber Concert


I decided to get the kids an early Christmas present and take them to see Justin Bieber in concert. Both Brooklyn and Maddux love him so I thought it would be a fun surprise to take when he came to Cleveland. So this Thursday we headed downtown for a fun filled night of some Justin. I didn't tell the kids where we were going and even once there they weren't sure what they were there for. They didn't actually realize that it was going to be Justin Bieber until he got on stage and started singing. The concert actually wasn't all that bad but I wouldn't be sad if I don't have to do that again any time soon. There is just something about 25,000 screaming girls that I am not all that fond of. My ears were still ringing the morning after. The kids had a very good time and despite getting home at 11:30 they did a very good job at getting up and ready the next morning for school.


There were a couple of opening acts and then Sean Kingston came on before Justin Bieber. Justin was ok but I thought that Sean Kingston put on a better show than Justin did. The kids also liked Sean as they know a lot of his songs from listening to the radio.


This was Justin coming out for the start of his show.


It is amazing that a skinny little 16 year old boy can drive millions of girls wild. I have never been inside a building that was as loud as this concert was.


Justin floating above the crowd singing his songs. I was surprise at how many of his songs I actually knew. I can thank the kids for that one as they play his song over and over and over.


This was everyone holding up their cell phones during one particular song.


Justin along with his band and other members.


Justin performing his last and most known song "Baby". He wasn't moving so well by the end of his concert as he twisted his knee during the middle of the concert. Maddux just couldn't make it through the whole concert as he fell asleep for the very last song. Jennie asked him the next morning how the concert was and Maddux replied it was good but he didn't sing "Baby". I don't know how he did it but I can't believe that Maddux fell asleep being as loud as it was. The place was going nuts and he didn't even move.

The worst part of the whole night was getting out of the parking garage and getting home. We parked on the first floor of the garage and it still took us over an hour to get out of the garage. It was absolutely ridiculous. The concert got out at 10 and we didn't get home until 11:30. Overall it was a very fun night but one that I won't be doing again any time soon. I think next time I will let Jennie take them.

2 comments:

Spencer said...

Got some Bieber Fieber. I bet Addysen was jealous!

AKKerr said...

Heck yeah I'm jealous!!! Next time, you guys are so taking me with you...and how could Maddux fall asleep?