Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Jennie, Ted, Brooklyn, Maddux, Nolan & Payton

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Misc Kids Shots.

I feel kind of bad because I always have lots of pictures of Brooklyn and Maddux but seem to come up short with Nolan and Payton. So I decided to get some of them around the house to show how big they are getting. Nolan is out of diapers and has done a pretty good job at using the toilet. His main struggle seems to be around going #2. He doesn't really have an issue with potty but still poops his pants quite a bit. I am not sure why he doesn't like to go on the potty and poop but for one reason or another he doesn't. The other day he came up from the TV room and kept saying "I'll dump it out, I'll dump it out." Jennie and I had no idea what he was talking about until he started to head towards the bathroom. It was then that we figured out that he pooped his pants and was going to dump in out in the toilet himself. Jennie has figured out a way to help him use the potty. He has a Wiggle guitar that he loves to play with and if he poops his pants he loses the guitar for the day. He can then get it back by going on the toilet. It works sometimes but he still has the occasional accident. I guess that is something that will just come with time. However, I don't know how long Jennie can keep cleaning him up after his accidents. I am just thankful that she is willing to do that and doesn't make me do it.

Payton is also getting very big. She has 8 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on the bottom, and is now eating just about everything that we eat. She really loves pizza and ate 4 pieces, minus the crust, the other night when we went out. She is a very good eater. She is also becoming quite mobile. She is sitting up all by herself and pulls herself all around the house. She has gotten on her knees a couple of times but still isn't really crawling yet. She did pull herself up and stand the other day which is something we haven't seen her do yet. She kept standing up and would walk around the window sill in little steps. Maybe she will skip the crawling and go straight to walking. She will be 1 in a couple of weeks so it is about that time. She has a great laugh and is becoming daddy's little girl. It was funny because I picked her up after her nap this afternoon and had some things to put away so I gave her to Jennie. The next thing you know she is crying and reaching for me. She wanted nothing to do with Jennie at that time. I am sure that won't last for long. She has picked up clapping and waving as well and will say hi when waving. She also will say hot from time to time and dada when she sees me. It is truly amazing at how fast they grow up.

Since I don't seem to have as many pictures of Nolan and Payton as I do of Brooklyn and Maddux here are a couple from this week.



This is her standing up on the window sill. She kept pressing her face against the glass and blowing on it making noise. I ran outside and tried to get a picture from outside looking in but she wouldn't blow on the window. I did however get some good facial expressions. This is her pounding on the window at me.


Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen.


I just love her expressions.


Just look at that smile.


Here she is waving goodbye.


Nolan with his new big boys. Grandma took him and Kenzie out to buy new underwear after they started going on the potty. He has some Hulks, some Bobs and Spider-Mans. The funniest thing is to watch him put them on. He loves to put them on backwards because then he can see the characters better.


This is what happens when I am away at work during the day. Jennie lets Brooklyn put clips in Maddux's hair and then takes pictures for future occasions.


I tell you this would never happen when I was home.


Our big boys smile. He is such a cute boy and his smile gets him out of a lot of trouble.

Payton with her comb.



Nolan sleeping on the lovesac with his big sister.

We hope you have enjoyed these pictures and wish you were all close and could watch them grow up. Stay tuned for some potty training pictures and pictures from Maddux's last 3 baseball games.

No comments: